Sunday, February 21, 2010

Blog Response: Group D

I think that Krakauer's rhetoric in this story is very good and that it would most resemble the way I feel towards Chris Mccandless. I may change the title of the book to maybe sway readers right off the bat to feel the way I do about him. Maybe by adding a subscript such as Into The Wild: The story of a young boy versus nature or something along those lines. In the beginning of the book the author doesn't really make his opinion evident and subtly hints at it until its more evident where he is going with the story. I would have a more aggressive approach at swaying my readers I feel.

1 comment:

  1. Krakauer's opinion is very evident in the book much of it is his opinion on what he thinks McCandless is or isn't. Often times you have to take the author for his word, perhaps he should have spent more time researching or gathering information about his background.

    ReplyDelete