Friday, January 22, 2010


My name is Levi Wells as you may or may not have already figured out by being on my blog ( I hope you did.) Anyways, I've grown up in Pullman for the last 18... yes, 18 years (depressing right?) so my life hasn't been very adventurous to say the least. There really isn't much at all to do in Pullman aside from go to school but on the rare occasion that I do indeed have some free time I enjoy it by my main hobby; auto racing. I've been racing for a few years now and absolutely love it. Nothing can compare to the feeling of building something from the ground up and destroying some pavement with it. Although I enjoy that the most, I have school as my main priority now but being a car guy is a very close second. I hope you guys enjoyed the brief cliffnotes of the story of my life and I hope I can get to know you guys better!


1 comment: